Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sister Olsen, on to London, England

As some of you know, while we were in St. George my sister left on her mission. She is going to London, England for 18 months. So, my parents were going to take her up to the MTC and come back the same day. I decided to opt out of the emotional ride there and back. So, the night before she left I had JD say good-bye. I told him that she was going on a mission and wouldn't be back for a while. He looked at me and said, "Little Einsteins?!" For those of you that have younger kids, it's a little show on Playhouse Disney. JD loves it. Anyway, after explaining to him that she was leaving, I told him to go give her a hug and say good-bye. He went up to her, gave her a big hug, and said, " Bye, Aunt Jenn. I'll miss you very much." Jenn, my mom, and I broke out crying at his precious little words. Jenn glared at me, thinking I told him to say that (which I didn't). He does miss his Aunt Jenn, as do we all. Some pictures the night before she left.


Kisses for Aunt Jenn

JD and Sister Olsen

2 comments:

Beth Olsen said...

I miss Jenn too!

Lacey said...

That kissing picture is darling! I'm sure you'll all miss her lots. She's doing a great service!