Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rub-A-Dub in the Tub

My brother, Jeff, was gone for a week while we were visiting in St. George. A couple nights during that week, we stayed over at Beth and Jeff's house to keep Beth and Garrett company. It was really cute to watch the boys play together and it was really awesome to hang out with Beth. I hardly ever get the chance to just visit with her by myself. It was so nice to hang out with my sister! I love her to pieces! So, on one of the nights, JD and Garrett took a bath. I couldn't resist getting pictures of them in the tub. The last one is a little blurry, but we had to do a soapy mohawk hair picture!

Garrett and JD

Water is so much fun!

Soapy Mohawks!

1 comment:

Beth Olsen said...

It was SO FUN to have you guys over here. I loved just visiting with you too Chelle! We need to make a point to do that more often. Love you guys!