Friday, February 6, 2009

Let it Snow!

We got home at around 9:00 pm on the 26th of January. Got home, got JD to bed, and got the essentials unpacked for the night. The next morning, JD and I looked out the window to see a winter wonderland. JD was so excited to see snow and wanted to go play before having breakfast. I was dreading going outside in the cold. I am not a big fan of snow, especially IF I have to drive in it. That's the nice thing about having only one car, my chances of driving in it are very slim! Anyway, JD had so much fun being out in the snow. What a great thing to come home to!

If all the snowflakes...

were candy bars and milkshakes...

Oh, what a snow that would be!

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I'm glad that JD enjoys the snow so much. Looks fun!

The White Clan said...

That is how my boys felt when we got snow right before Christmas. And trust me, i feel the same way about snow, and that is why i live here.

Hannah said...

I love those wide-open arms! We miss JD (and you)!

Dane and Alicia said...

Hey you three! Its so great to get back in touch with you. Good luck on wherever you guys go next...we highly recommend Florida. Yesterdays high was 85 degrees and most nights we sleep with the windows open! That is so awesome Jen is going on a mission. Tell her I say hi and good luck.