Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Disneyland #1

Okay, so I have been terrible with my blog this last month, but i have a good reason! I have been visiting family back in Utah the past couple weeks. During that time we took a trip to Disneyland and sent my sister on her mission to London, England. So, for the next couple days, I'm going to try and post more and more pics (since I took a ton!) so that you can all see the fun we had for our couple weeks out west.

So, my parents took the whole family to Disneyland. Last family trip before my sister, Jennifer, left on her mission. A couple days before we flew out to California to meet up with the family, I found out about a deal that Disneyland/Disneyworld was doing for their armed forces. We were able to get Reed in for free along with getting up to five people in with a three-day-pass for the price of a one day pass. The three-day-passes were around $150 dollars a person! One day was $94. We were really excited to help out my parents with this. We saved them a couple hundred dollars, and now a days saving is a great thing.

For a couple days, we were at Disneyland and we has so much fun! JD insisted on going on roller coasters! We thought that we would start out with some of the rides that always have a long line on them.

The Olsen family

JDs first Mickey Mouse ears. He picked out the color.

JD and his cousin, Garrett, trying to pull the sword out of the stone!

On the Carousel.

JD rode on Dumbo with his Aunt Annalisa and Uncle Ryan

Reed's flying scared me!

Like I said, I will be putting more pics on either tomorrow or in the next couple days. I have too many pics to put on just one entry! We had the best time ever and it was so great to finally be together as a family again.

6 comments:

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Sorry for the Red Cliff's thing. it's driving me crazy. I started a blog for my young women and it is interfering with my blog... Anyhow, I saw the clip of Jennifer getting her mission call that was awesome. Did you know I went to school with her? Middle school and high school I think.

Telsha Winger & fam said...

How fun. I can't wait until Skylee is a little older and she can really enjoy Disneyland. Not to mention when we can afford it.. :) Looks like you guys had fun.
Telsha

Lacey said...

What a fun family trip! I love the pic of the cute little boys trying to pull the sword out of the stone. I love Disneyland and can't wait until I have kids old enough to enjoy it! :) Glad you had such a great time.

Crystal said...

That is so awesome Rachelle! I am glad that you guys were able to go after all. Miss ya.

Olsen Family said...

it was so much fun!

The Modern Daisy said...

So much fun! I wish that we were able to be there with you guys! Maybe we will go when Madison is a little bit older. Reed, I was sad we weren't able to see you out here. Hopefully everything will work out for you to be here for the hunt.