Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Fun

Our Christmas was alot of fun. It was this year that JD started to understand who Santa was. JD got so much stuff (which is what happens when mommy starts shopping in October). Later on, we made our annual trip to the Washington DC Temple to see the lights. Once again, JD wanted to go inside the temple. That just brought tears to my eyes and filled me with so much warmth. Hope everyone else had a great christmas.

I actually took a ton of pictures! It was really hard to narrow it down to a couple of them.

This is what Santa left for JD

He's so cute!

JD got Daddy a Nerf Gun!

Our little handy man!

Washington DC Temple

Reed and JD

Me and JD

8 comments:

Jenn Olsen said...

so cute chelle! looks like a good time! Wish I was there! You guys look so cute, and good job on your postand blog :) I love you!

Beth Olsen said...

Wow, JD must have been a good boy this year! He is getting so big! We can't wait to see you guys in 11 days! (yeah, I just counted...) Love you!

The Modern Daisy said...

So much fun! The temple is so pretty! That's Alans favorite temple so I'll have to show him that picture. We miss you guys!
Can't wait to see ya!

Telsha Winger & fam said...

Hey! I'm glad you posted on my blog so I could see yours. I think I met you once at the Eckman's when we were engaged... your JD was a baby I believe. Anyhow excited to follow your blog and get to know you guys a little more. Thanks again for commenting and happy holidays! Telsha

McLeod Clan said...

What a good looking group and that temple is absolutely beautiful!!

*Karleena* said...

What cute pictures!!! I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas! Isn't it so fun to see how excited kids get that morning? That's my favorite part!!

You were VERY brave to let JD "help" you make cookies! I block my kitchen off and my girls aren't allowed in there - it's MY space! :o)

Lacey said...

Looks like a fabulous holiday! Kids just make Christmas so much more magical, don't you think?

The Mickelsens said...

Let us know when you are coming out to St. George for sure. We would love to get together with you guys. Do you have Richard's number?