Saturday, January 31, 2009

Disneyland #3 ( Character Breakfast)

To begin our second day of Disneyland fun, we went to a character breakfast. And there were alot of them there. JD didn't eat much food because he was too busy watching them walk around. The food was so delicious, and everyone really stocked up on eating the fresh fruit. My nephew, Garrett, fell asleep right before we got there, so he slept for most of the breakfast, but when he did wake up, he certainly ate his share. JD helped him as well. What a great way to start our day!

Minnie Mouse and JD

JD and Dale

My sister, Jenn, Reed, Chip, JD and me

Chip with my parents!

JD and Eeyore

Minnie Mouse with my brother Jeff, his wife Beth, and their son Garrett

We did find a character that JD was scared of. Captain Hook!

Garrett and JD helping eachother eat their breakfast

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Chelle, I am so jealous! It looks like a blast. JD is so cute..I can't believe he's already big enough to ride the "big" rides, and that he actually rode them all! Too fun. I hope everything goes well with your sis, too, and that she gets off to a good start.

Erica said...

I'm so surprised that JD wasn't afraid of most of those characters--I think Noah would've freaked out.