Tuesday, January 17, 2012



So, I realize that it has been a while ( like a year and a half) since I last posted. I realized how much I have been missing it an have decided to try and give it a try again. Our newest adventure was that of our little girl turned two!! I can't believe that my little baby is getting so big and growing so fast.

Peyton 2 years old


JD started first grade this year. The first week was a little rough, since he wasn't use to going to school all day. But he is now thriving and absolutely loves schoo!!


JD 6 years old


We were able to take part of some fun vacations this year, but that will have to wait until later. I thought that starting small was better than not starting at all. Another post to come.... (be patient with me, please!!)


Chelle, Reed, and JD at Rainbow bridge


2 comments:

Crystal said...

Yeah for a post from Rachelle! Congrat's!
Payton is so BIG now, and as for JD, I can see the handsome teenager he is going to be soon.
Looking forward to future posts.

The Mickelsens said...

I can't believe how big the kdis are getting. Peyton looks so old now. We miss you guys and think of you all. I wish we could get together at the splash park, especially in all this cold here in CO! Give me a call sometime.