Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sweet "P"

I just wanted to put a post about my little girl, Peyton. I just love her so much. I love how she cuddles in my arms. I love how she says Mama every morning when she wakes up. I love that she squeals and laughs at her brother when he is acting crazy. I love when you turn on a certain Baby Einstein movie, she hops up and down on her bum in excitement! I love how she comes crawling so fast into the bathroom when she hears the water running in the tub. I love that she wants to be included in everything that we do as a family. I love her smile. I love her laugh. I love the affect that she has had on our family. I love you, Sweet P!

4 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

cutest little baby ever!!! Love her!!!

*Karleena* said...

Oh my goodness!! She is getting so big!! She is sooo cute!! Love those beautiful blue eyes!!

Lacey said...

She is such a doll! And sounds like a perfect sweetheart. I'm so glad that it sounds like mommy and Sweet P have a mutual adoration society between them. :)

jenorme said...

When are you going to let me watch this lil angel?! Your kids are beautiful.