Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New York Trip #3

On our last day up in New York, we made our way towards Niagara Falls. Once again, the weather was just beautiful, but too cool to really want to get soaked by the falls. So, this year we decided to just do the Maid of the Mist boat ride up to the falls. If it had been a really warm day, then we probably would have done more of the hikes right up to the falls. JD knew where we were as soon as he saw the water fall. He was very excited to see it again. We really did have a great trip together. Made us a little sad to think that we won't be able to do this next summer, since we will be in the west once again. We are very excited to move, but at the same time, we will miss the experiences that we have had out here.

JDs first encounter with Seagulls



In line for the Maid of the Mist. He had to give me his Jedi look.

Getting ready to go









Got just a little wet

Mommy and JD

4 comments:

The Modern Daisy said...

Wow that is beautiful! I've always wanted to go see Niagra Falls, but anytime I've been out there we haven't been able to go up that far. Those pics just make me want to go even more. Looks like you guys had fun!

Lacey said...

What a seriously fun vacation! Your son has the happiest smile ever. I'm sorry you'll be sad to leave the East coast, but I'm selfishly happy to think that maybe that means I'll meet you in real life some day. :)

AJ said...

Beautiful pics of the falls, and JD is getting so big!

Alicia said...

You guys are always having so much fun! I'm so glad you are moving closer! Love ya!