Monday, July 20, 2009

New York Trip #2

So this post won't be as long, since all we did on our second day was go to the zoo and did some shopping. I was pretty worn out that day (thanks to being pregnant) and couldn't really handle doing something really big. The weather was gorgeous, low 70's and sunny! JD was very excited to go to the zoo, since he loves seeing all the animals. He was such a good little guy. There was a little... water hole... i guess you can call it, where kids could wade in the water and play. The water was freezing, but that never bothers JD. If there is water to play in, he is all for it! We had a great day spending it with eachother. Excuse my pics of the animals. Since I have gotten my new camera, I have been trying my hand out with taking pics of nature and animals.

JD and Reed

The skull of a wolf

An annoyed mountain lion

The three little bears

The tusk was surprisingly heavy!



Happy boy playing in the water



I love bald eagles

This one was really pretty

No comments: