Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween Time!

Well, I know I'm behind on getting the Halloween pictures up... better later than never!! This year when went trick-or-treating with some friends that we went with last year. JD and his friend Erica had so much fun walking from door to door they didn't want it to end!

We only did one block around and his bag was dragging
on the ground from all the candy he got.

Even I and our cat, Wilson, got into the Halloween mood.
We sure had a great time.



Check out JD's bounty of candy
(it went straight to his potty jar).




4 comments:

The White Clan said...

He is just the cutest little boy!!!
I am glad to see you finally posted. I vote you do better, so I can see that cute little face more often!

Jeff Olsen said...

cool costumes!

Robyn said...

Whoa! He got a lot of candy for one little boy. :) I love his costume..too cute. I miss you guys!

*Karleena* said...

YEA!!!!! You blog!!!!! I was so excited to see your comment on my blog!! What cute Halloween pictures!! Isn't it so fun to watch little kids on Halloween? It's SO exciting for them! (honestly - it's still exciting for me too! haha!) I agree - you definitely need to blog more often. It's such a great way to keep in touch! Way better than emails, I think! I hope to see all our friends get into it someday! :o) I hope you're all doing well over there in the cold! Have a fabulous weekend!