Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cox's Farm

So, after Halloween was over with we went to Cox's Farm (about thirty minutes from us). This place is huge! Before Halloween, they gave free pumpkins. Now, after Halloween, you could bring your pumpkin and they were doing pumpkin smashing! It was really fun! There were slides everywhere at this place! Along with a petting zoo, hay ride, and a corn maze! We spent over two hours at this place! JD did not want to leave. Definitely a place that we will hit this time next year!


JD actually got to milk a cow!

This is just one of the many slides

More slides!

JD at the petting zoo with a goat!


A happy boy with his free little pumpkin.

10 comments:

Jenn Olsen said...

Chelle good job on the post!!! Looks good :) And he is so cute. that slide it huge! Looks like fun, im jealous. Love you!

Beth Olsen said...

How fun! JD is getting so big! I can't wait until Garrett can enjoy things like that.

The Modern Daisy said...

So fun!!! I love seeing how big JD is getting and how much fun you guys have together! Love ya!

The White Clan said...

Chelle, he is so cute!!!!

Lacey said...

That looks like so much fun! I love the pumpkin smashing idea, very creative. JD is quite a charming little guy!

McLeod Clan said...

What a fun place. I would totally love it that much too! And a free pumpkin!! It's like Christmas in October. He's adorable you two. Good genes!

*Karleena* said...

wow! That looks like a ton of fun!! I don't ever see cool stuff like that down here! No fair!! And he seriously got to milk a cow?! What a patient cow!! What a neat picture for him to be able to look back at! I wish you guys lived closer - but it looks like you're doing well out there!!

Jones Family said...

Hey Chelle! How are you?? This is Danielle. I totally didn't even know that you had a blog! I am so glad! Now we can totally keep in touch! I have a blog too and you can go check it out if you want!
Love Ya

Beth Olsen said...

Hey, update your blog! I want to see some pictures of your new place and you guys and JD! Love ya!

Crystal said...

J.D. is so cute! I miss seeing you guys. Hope the move went well, we couldn't come because I had a lab assignment to do in D.C.