Friday, June 18, 2010

Main Street Water

So the kids and I took a trip up to Utah for a week. One of those days, we went to the Main Street park where they have these waterfalls for the kids to play in. We met up with Grandma and Papa Eckman, and Aunt Aubrey and Madison. I didn't see much of JD while we were there, cause he was in the water running back and forth. Peyton was getting warm sitting around and watching, so I undressed her and get her feet and legs wet. She loved it! She flexed out her toes and bounced up and down. It was a nice warm day to play in the water.

The only time Madison and JD were near eachother. They wouldn't look at the camera.

My niece, Madison, and Papa Eckman

Peyton enjoying the water

Me and my chunky baby

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Oh, look at the ADORABLE rolls on her legs!!! I seriously just love them-- they remind me of when Ivy was little. :) What a fun park and a great way to stay cool in the St. George heat. :)

Hannah said...

You can't beat those baby rolls. She is darling! And, you look awesome yourself!

The McKinnons said...

Madison looks just about like Kenzie did. There is nothing better than a chunky baby! She totally looks like you guys! So cute!